Re: Help! Tweet fails with code “0”

Home Forums Botanicalls Community Help! Tweet fails with code "0" Re: Help! Tweet fails with code “0”


Rob, here’s is what I am running with:

– I’m using Botanicalls V3.01 “customize” codebase from here:

– I have replaced the Twitter token with one I have generated (but also tested with your “@Botanicallstest” token

– I have also updated some of the associated libraries (e.g., EthernetDHCP, EEProm, TrueRandom) to work with IDE 1.0 (e.g., replaced references to “Wiring.h”, “String.h” and “WProgram.h” with “Arduino.h”)

– Complies cleanly with Arduino 1.01 (and 1.0 as well)

– Both Twitter Library and Ethernet Library samples work fine..I am able to set and get DHCP leases and addresses

– As far as I can tell, the code works ok until I pass to Twitter, where I get the HTTP return status of “0” which the docs tell me means it is not actually getting to Twitter’s server. As I said above, I have tried the @botanicallstest and my own token with no success.

Thanks for any insights.

So I’m not sure where things are going wrong…all seems to be working and yet no tweets.

New kits are here!


Pothos Plant Tweets

    Flickr Feed
    More photos or video tagged with botanicalls on Flickr